- Accessibility to Embassy Suites Hotel
- 135,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 25,000 square foot ballroom, divisible into 6 separate rooms (Embassy Suites)
- 16 meeting rooms (50-200 capacity) (Embassy Suites)
- Concessions inside each of the Exhibit Halls
- Spacious pre-function / registration areas
- 13,000 seat Coliseum
- 2,300 seat Performing Arts Center
- 7,400 sq. ft. of event space at Montague Terrace
- Ample, onsite parking
- Drive-through access to exhibit hall
- Fully equipped with supplies for voice, data, power, water and air
- Eight loading docks
- First aid available in-house
- Full-service business center
- Centrally located between Charleston International Airport and the Historic District
- Water fountains
- Designated smoking areas
CHARLESTON AREA CONVENTION CENTER NOW OFFERS FREE INTERNET!
The Charleston Area Convention Center Complex is now offering free wired internet at several Internet Kiosks located in the pre-function/lobby area. Internet is provided by a RJ-45/CAT-5 Ethernet connection.
Until now, any internet connectivity at the facility was only available for a fee. The new free internet service will offer visitors to the Charleston Area Convention Center a wired Internet connection at any of the internet kiosks located in the pre-function/lobby area to check email or surf the web at no cost.
For users with more advanced connectivity needs, like streaming video and downloading documents, and on the exhibit floor, upgraded Wired/Wi-Fi options will still be available for purchase by calling (843) 529-5026 or email ServiceDesk@northcharlestoncoliseumpac.com.