- Mar 16 - 18 , 2012
- Exhibit Halls A, B, & C
Tickets can be purchased at the door.
- Adults $5.00 / Under 12 are FREE
The Original Home Show- All Charleston Since 1975
The Original Home Show! We have changed our name, logo and tagline to tout our HBA-produced.
The Charleston Trident Home Builders Association invites you to The Original Home Show March 16-18, 2012 at the North Charleston Convention Center.
Formerly the Home & Outdoor Living Show, The Original Home Show is the longest-running home show in the Charleston area. Produced by the Charleston Trident Home Builders Association, The Original Home Show features exhibitors ranging from professional builders, remodelers and specialty contractors to manufacturers and sellers of everything imaginable for inside and outside your home.
You can check out the latest trends in home building, decorating and landscaping, and find the latest products and services for new home construction and remodeling. The three-day show also includes educational workshops, demonstrations and lots of great prizes. It's definitely a show you don't want to miss.
Friday & Saturday - 10am to 6pm
Sunday - 12pm to 6pm
10 Tips For Getting The MOST From Your Visit To The Original Home Show
Attending a consumer show takes some planning, especially if you’re looking to compare specific products. Here are 10 Tips to help you get the most out of your show visit:
• Don't rush. Give yourself plenty of time to gather information necessary to make an educated buying decision.
• Study the floor plan. Identify the exhibitors you most want to see and plan your route according to booth numbers to avoid backtracking.
• Bring pen and paper for notetaking.
• Collect brochures on products or services for which you have a particular interest so you can refer to them when you get home. Avoid taking home a lot of information that can be overwhelming and go unread.
• Ask questions. Take advantage of product experts and demonstrations available at the show. Many exhibitors bring in manufacturers' representatives who are especially knowledgable about product features and benefits.
• Bring photos, renderings or floor plans of homes or home improvement projects you would like to accomplish for your home.
• Bring your wallet. Many exhibitors offer special pricing that is available only at the show.
• Attend the show with those who make purchasing decisions for your home. It helps when everyone receives the same information so nothing gets lost in the translation.
• Take advantage of show seminars to learn more about topics of particular interest.
• Wear comfortable shoes and enjoy the show!
Sneak Peek at the Show Features!